Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Make it better

We are having a spring week in school, it started yesterday with a classday, when I as a Senior had to wear blue. I was so excited today when we were having a hawaii day and I had leis, flowers and bracelets from Hawaii. I knew something wasn't right with my body when I woke up but I decided to stick it in and go to school, I always think if you act like everyhing is okay you are going to feel better. It didn't work and unfortunately I got a stomage ache. I got home around 9 am and have been sleeping the hole day. When I woke up I didn't feel any better so I hope tomorrow would be a better day!

It's weird because yesterday I felt like nothing was wrong and I went out with Sydney and Tianna, but today I just want to stay in bed forever.

- Petra

56 exchange students in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)